10 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Premature Ejaculation

Homeopathic Remedies for Premature Ejaculation

Premature ejaculation is a term used for uncontrollable emissions occurring before or shortly after sexual penetration. They happen to occur very soon, at times, even before sexual stimulation begins. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when a person always or most of the time ejaculates within one minute of sexual penetration when a  person is unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse.  Premature Ejaculation is associated with several factors such as erectile dysfunction, stress, anxiety, relationship problems, and some biological causes. Premature Ejaculation can be very distressing.  It can affect one’s self-esteem and relationship with a partner. Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation can be a big boon to those suffering from it.

Homeopathic Medicines for Premature Ejaculation

Homeopathy is a very effective and highly safe mode of treatment. Homeopathy is a science which acts at the root level and restores the health of a person. These medicines are very easy to take and are not habit forming in nature. They form the best and safest mode of treatment for premature ejaculations. There are several medicines for premature ejaculation treatment which increase the sexual intercourse time and overall improves the health of the penis.

The top grade medicines for Premature Ejaculation are Agnus Castus, Ustilago, Graphites, Kali Bromatum, China and Phosphorus. Agnus Castus is one of the most prominent medicines for premature ejaculation with sexual desire almost gone. Agnus is most indicated medicine for ailments from sexual excesses.

1. For Premature Ejaculation followed by Great Weakness

Natural medicines for premature ejaculation followed by great weakness are China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium. China has a very effective action when quick and early emissions are followed with great weakness. Getting excited easily and having lascivious thoughts all the time are most indicated symptoms for using China. Graphites is mostly indicated when a person has great sexual debility, with increased desire and aversion to coition. Staphysagria acts well in treating premature ejaculations followed with backache and severe prostration. Selenium is a wonderful medicine for sexual neurasthenia with thin and odorless semen. Persons requiring selenium has great irritability and weakness after coitus. Extreme sadness, lascivious dreams running through the mind with early emissions is treated well with Selenium.

2. For Premature Ejaculation along with Diminished Desire

The top grade medicines for premature ejaculation along with diminished desire are Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonicum. Premature ejaculation accompanied by loss of desire, no erections is treated well with Agnus Castus. for Agnus to indicated, Testicles are cold, swollen, hard and very painful. Carboneum Sulphuratum is mostly indicated in premature ejaculations along with lost desire and parts atrophied. Baryta Carbonicum is effective for treating diminished desire, premature emissions, and enlarged prostate along with indurated testicles.

3. For Premature Ejaculation along with Diminished Power

The most effective medicines for premature ejaculation along with diminished power are Phosphoricum Acidum, Conium, Sulphur and Iodum. Phosphoricum Acidum acts well when sexual power is diminished, testicles are very tender and swollen. Conium is widely used for treating early emissions along with diminished power. Sexual nervousness with weak erection and ill effects of sexual desire indicates Conium. Sulphur is a very effective for premature ejaculation along with impotency especially when the organ are cold, relaxed and powerless . Premature ejaculation, loss of sexual power with atrophied testes is treated well with Iodum.

4. For Premature Ejaculation with Impotence

The most indicated treatment for premature ejaculation with impotency are Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum. Phosphorus is a very effective medicine for treatment of premature ejaculation with impotency. Person having irresistible desire but lacking power is treated well with Phosphorus. Premature ejaculation and too much sexual indulgence resulting in impotency is treated well with Avena Sativa.
Nuphar Luteum is best indicated in case of early emissions, impotency and with a complete absence of sexual desire.

5. For Premature Ejaculation due to Sexual Excesses

The most indicated medicines for premature ejaculation due to sexual excesses are Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago, and Staphysagria. Kali Bromatum is a wonderful medicine for premature ejaculations associated with great debility. Effects of sexual excesses, especially loss of memory, impaired coordination, numbness and tingling in limbs are treated well with Kali Bromatum. Nux Vomica is the most effective medicine for premature ejaculation, especially from bad effects of high living lifestyle. Person gets easily excited, bad effects of sexual excesses is treated well with Nux Vomica. Premature ejaculations in a person having an irresistible desire for masturbation is treated well with medicine Ustilago. Staphysagria is best indicated in person who constantly dwells on sexual subjects and is highly excited even before the sexual stimulation starts . This highly excited state leads to premature ejaculation.

Comments

1. Abdul wahid says:

Sir mery shadi 2 years hoy. Shadi sy phily meny hath ziyada use kiya tha jiski waja sy me premature ejaculation k issue ko face kr rha ho plz, koi acha homeopathic medicine advice kr

2. My name is Bharat. Age 37 yrs. please help me, how I can avoid premature ejaculation. I will be grateful to you.

3. Subrataroy says:

My name is subrata Roy. Age 55 yrs. Working at drdo. please help me, how I can avoid premature ejaculation. I will be grateful to you.

4. A k Ram says:

Hello sir mera Nam Ram hai or mera age 28 years old hai main karib 5 salo se premature ejaculation ke problem horaha hai main R 41 medison 4 month use kiya lakin koi faida nahi huwa ap kuch best medicine ka nam bataye

5. Dear my problem is varicocel problem how I can solve it

6. Sir I am suffering from premature ejaculation due to excessive masturbation and now my age is 36. My vital organ became impotent. so advice me a good homeopathic medicine

7. Qismat khan says:

Sir I am suffering from premature ejaculation due to excessive mustabration and now my age is 18 so advice me a good homeopathic medicine

8. Ravi Jee says:

I am suffering from ED and premature ejaculation problem. So Pl give proper advise.

9. Sushil Kumar says:

I m 38 years old and I m facing a problem of erectile dysfunction and premeture ejaculation plz suggest me best homeopathy medicine plz

10. Bijay Kumar Mondal says:

My age is 48 now, I suffering now in premature ejaculation, please suggest me for best homeopathy medicines.

11. Farid Khan says:

Sir i am 45 years old and facing premature ejaclation please advice medicine for me.

12. I am 58 yr old male from Bangladesh. Having full sexual desire and erection. Even, sexual desire seems to be excessive. sexual thoughts roam about in mind most of the time. But, I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE). Usually, after a gap of 4/5 days of sexual activity, I can last for 1 to 2 minutes, when I am active (I am on top), which does not satisfy my wife. If the sexual activity is done with little gap (say, morning and evening), I can last for 5 to 6 minutes, which can satisfy my wife. When my wife is active (she at top), I can lasts for longer, and my wife easily gets orgasm.
    I had habit of masturbation. Sometimes do it even these days, when my wife is not reachable or in her period. I am loyal in sexual practice and never get in to relation with other females.
    Requesting for your suggestions please.

13. Md. Zaker Hossain says:

i am suffering from premature ejaculation. i have no problem at all, but i am slim and 48 kgs weight. which medicine may i take to last longer in bed.

i am waiting for your valuable advice.

• Arvind Singh says:

Dear Dr
      My age is 53 year my problem is Premature Ejaculation . please suggest effective medicine

14. Achauhan says:

ejaculation and so which is the best Homeo medicine for me & available

15. My son 16yrs old diagnosed with epilepsy and undergone left temporal lobe lobectomy 2 yrs back. He is still on allopathetic medicine with no fits . He is suffering from masturbation for which he took Buffo 200 and cina 200 for 15days and origanum 1M for 3 days after 15 days above mentioned Homeo medicines. Can he be treated with staphysagheria 200 . Plz guide

16. Muhammad Jamil says:

I am 55 year male, I have chronic PE problem, Usually it is over after a few hard stroke. Unable to take it easy ,relax and start again. It comes to peak and go. Please suggest a comprehensive homeo treatment ,having no side effects

17. Pradeep Kumar says:

Lycopodium 200 CH 4 Drops 2 Time AF/N

18. Sonu Sharma says:

Dear dr. Not hardness in my penis and size problem so please suggest medicine

19. Gazi Mazharul Islam says:

Hi doctor,I’m 40 years old, my problem premature ejaculation.so which is the best Homeo medicine for me & available in Bangladesh.
    Please reply…..

20. Dear Dr.

My age is 52 yrs and have 5 kids. I am suffering from PE for the last several years. I discharged within 5 seconds.