12 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Tennis Elbow

Tennis elbow is a musculoskeletal condition with pain around the outer part of the elbow. It is clinically known as lateral epicondylitis. Tennis elbow is mainly caused due to repetitive overuse of muscles and tendons of the forearm near the elbow joint. As the name suggests, it mainly affects tennis players. However, it is often seen in people performing activities that put repetitive stress on the elbow joint, for homeopathic medicines for tennis  elbow example carpenters, violin players and painters. Pain and weakness due to tennis elbow can hamper daily activities such as shaking hands, holding a cup or turning a door knob. Homeopathic medicines for tennis elbow offer very effective treatment and help manage the pain and stiffness.

Advantage of Homeopathic Treatment

Natural and safe, Homeopathic medicines are deep acting and have no side effects on the body. Unlike the conventional mode of medicine, Homeopathic medicines do not supress the disease and its symptoms. In fact, they attack the disorder at the root and set off the body’s own restorative processes, making it strong enough to completely eradicate the disease. Supressing the disease process makes it stubborn. Homeopathic medicines are a natural, healing alternative.

Homeopathic Medicines for Tennis Elbow

Top grade Homeopathic medicines for tennis elbow are Rhus Tox, Bryonia and Ruta. Rhus Tox is highly recommended for tennis elbow with marked numbness and formication, especially after overwork. Tennis elbow cases with marked pain which worsen with the slightest movement are most effectively treated with Homeopathic medicine Bryonia. Where the condition is accompanied by tearing pain and soreness in condyles of the bones, Ruta is one of the best Homeopathic medicines for tennis elbow. A person experiences loss of power in the forearm and fingers, along with a crawling sensation on the tips of fingers in such cases.

1. Rhus Tox, Calcarea Carbonica and Cocculus Indicus – For Tennis Elbow with Marked Pain

Natural medicines Rhus Tox, Calcarea Carbonica and Cocculus Indicus are very effective in treating tennis elbow with severe pain. Rhus Tox has shown remarkable results in tennis elbow cases with tearing pains in tendons, ligaments and fascia. Soreness in the condyles of the joints is treated well with Rhus Tox. In cases with intolerable, sharp and sticking pains as if parts were wrenched or sprained, Calcarea Carbonica is one of the best medicines for tennis elbow. Cocculus Indicus is indicated for severe pain in the hands and arms in persons suffering a tennis elbow. Also where a person carries things awkwardly and tends to drop them, Cocculus Indicus is one of the most frequently prescribed Homeopathic medicines for tennis elbow.

2. Rhus Tox, Kali Carbonicum and Ruta – For Tennis Elbow with Morning Stiffness

The most well recognised medicines for tennis elbow with morning stiffness are Rhus Tox, Kali Carbonicum and Ruta. Rhus Tox is indicated for pain in tendons, along with stiffness in the wrist and elbow joint. The person feels numbness in the arm joints when overworked in such cases. Another wonderful medicine for pain in the elbow joint, especially with morning stiffness, is Kali Carbonicum. Ruta is one of the most reliable medicines for tennis elbow with stiffness and soreness of the forearms, feeling of sprain and restricted wrist movement.

3. Bellis Perennis and Carbo Animalis – For Tennis Elbow due to Overwork

Two top grade medicines for treatment of tennis elbow which results from overwork or exertion are Bellis Perennis and Carbo Animalis. Bellis Perennis is indicated for pain in the outer part of the forearm due to exertion or overuse of muscles. The wrist feels contracted as though there was an elastic band around the joint. Carbo Animalis is one of the most useful medicines for tennis elbow due to over-lifting or straining with weak joints.

4. Guaiacum and Kali Nitricum – For Tennis Elbow extending down to Wrist

Guaiacum and Kali Nitricum rate among the most effective medicines for tennis elbow which extends to the wrist. Guaiacum is useful for pain in the forearms, which radiates down to the wrists with immovable stiffness. An equally reliable medicine among medicines for tennis elbow is Kali Nitricum. Kali Nitricum works best in tennis elbow cases with pain extending to the wrist and down to the knuckles (finger joint) especially.

5. Conium and Causticum – For Tennis Elbow with weakness in Forearm

Natural and safe, Conium and Causticum are the best medicines for tennis elbow with weakness in the forearm. Causticum is indicated for a weakness of muscles with dull, tearing pains, along with a tendency to stretch or bend the joints. Conium is one of the most effective medicines for a muscular weakness of the elbow joints accompanied by numbness of the fingers.

Comments

1. SWARUP DAS says:

Please give medicine for tennis elbow – very painful.

2. Dinesh Mohan says:

Just checking to help a person unable to afford doctor, you have suggested very good medicine, thanks

3. How would I take the medications you recommended for overworked tennis elbow. Thanks.

4. Soumyendra Saha says:

I am having lots of tiny swellings on the skin on both arms near the elbows along with tennis elbow pain . Is this common ? Any special medicine for that ? Thank you.

5. Prabir Das says:

Dear Doctor,
    I am having pain in my right hand elbow which becomes severe when I squeeze my fist by keeping my hand straight or lift a water bottle from floor.
    Please recommed medicine

6. Rajesh Kumar tiwari says:

I am suffering from fatty liver and stomach problems ( over formation of gas in whole abdomen)where my cholesterol and triglycerides are every time high ,I have sidentry life pls help me.

7. R VENKATESWAR says:

Respected sir, my wife suffering from severe pain elbow region, X-RAY REVEALS TENNIS ELBOW, SIR PLEASE SUGGEST MEDICINE plz help sir

8. Narayan Biswas says:

Sir/Mam
    I feel lower back pain for long time since 10-17 years.I want to be free from pain.Please prescribe me

Narayan Biswas

9. Hi
    My husband has been suffering for more thatn a year with severe pain in the right elbow around the joint this creaates a pain up and down the arm around the wrist and on the upper part of the arm you can see the muscle pulsating. There is also swelling in the fingers of the smae hand.
    I studied Homeopathy and have recently qualified, I have tried Arnica (Massage oil) and pipets, Wwe then tried Rus tox cream after that treatment and finally he has just finished a course of Causticum which also has not worked.
    The pain is easier for warmth and he has taken to wearing a strap around the elbow.
    I’m a bit lost now what to try. I have also had him on an anti inflamitory Juice and an authritic juice?

10. Subodh Kumar says:

Dr. Sharma
    I am suffering from Tennis Elbow in Left forearm for approximately 20 yrs. I am 60 yrs of age.
    The pain worsen with movement of forearm.
    Can you suggest the homeopathic medicines.

11. Lee-anne Munro says:

Dear Dr . Sharman,
    I have suffered from intermittent Tennis elbow pain for the last couple of years i am a health care worker moving heavy clients around i am of slight build. The pain normally starts in one arm and takes about 8 months to clear and then it moves to the other arm so im never really free form the pain. The pain is normally at its worst during the night and in the morning the pain is a dull pain mainly coming from the arm crease where blood would be drawn from, this pain then moves down the front of my arm .
    I dont normally have to take painkillers for the pain but sometimes i have to, i have ment to try Homeopathy as it looks like i may be prone to Tennis Elbows! but dont really know the best one for me.
    Advice on the correct remedy would be much appreciated.
    Kind Regards.
    Lee-anne Munro.

12. Vinod Kumar says:

Hello sir… I am suffering from tennis elbow… Ple advise medicine..

13. Anjandeep singh says:

Hello doctor!
    My grand fathers is suffering from tennis elbow and sciatica problem and is taking ruta, rhustox and kali carbonicum for tennis elbow but he is still facing a lot of problem and is a lot of pain.
    Pls suggest changes in the medicines if needed for both the problems
    Anjandeep

14. 52 yr old female .. active .. pain just below lateral epicondylitis of right elbow constant but worse when gripping hard. Caused / made worse by by gardening, cleaning and tennis . Also pain right anterior shoulder radiating down top of biceps ? Linked ?

• Hello, I’m a 53 year old female with lateral and medial epicondylitis that will not go away. Lateral for 3 years worse on my right side and medial which has hurt for a year but only just aches all the time now.
      I have difficulty doing everything from arm pain and aching. I feel like a cripple from weakness and pain. I was looking for Inflamyar adel 27 but that is no where to be found. I’ve tried many things to get better. What can you recommend to help ease the pain and heal this awful condition.

15. Syamal Adhikari says:

Dr Sharmaji, I’m 66 years having left elbow cutting pain. I used to do weight lifting 10kgs with dumble for 70 times, I did for two years but suddenly 2 month before left elbow start paining, please give me medicine.

• Syamal Adhikari says:

Dr Sharmaji, I’m 66 years having left elbow cutting pain. I used to do weight lifting 10kgs with dumble for 70 times, I did for two years but suddenly 2 month before left elbow start paining, please give me best medicine to get rid of pain. Thank you Sir.

16. Anand Swaroop says:

Dr. Sharma ji, my wife is 49 years old. See is suffering from tennis elbow pain since two months. See s also used the bend. But pain is not controlled. Pain move tennis elbow to lower arm finger. Pl. Suggest best homeopathic medicine for that.

17. Poonam joshi says:

Hi.
    My husband has problem in tenis elbow in both arms .plz suggest the best homopathic fr that .

18. i have severe pain in both wrists, the disease is called De Qervain tenosynovitis which is infalmmed condition of either the tendons or its sheath. What all medicines do i take?

19. Ashwani Pareek says:

Dear Doc.,

I am a 26 year old guy who loves playing badminton. I am playing this game off and on from around 1.5 years but never able to play it continuously. I get suffered from a severe pain right above my right elbow which is my lower bicep. I have to take rest after 2 days of continuous play. I have a lot of faith in Homeopathy. Kindly provide me a remedy for the said suffering.

20. Mr Utpal says:

Dear Doctor,
    There are many comments about his/her medical problem which may be replied from your end for knowledge of all concern.
    With thanks.