Best Homeopathic Medicines for Heel Pain

What is Heel Pain?

Heel pain can arise from various causes. The first major cause among these is plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is the inflammation of plantar fascia that is present at the bottom of the foot. The plantar fascia is a tissue band that connects heel bone to the toes at the bottom of the feet. The pain in heel from plantar fasciitis is most marked when getting out of bed in morning on taking first few steps. The second common cause of heel pain is a heel spur (abnormal bony growth at the bottom of the heel). Pain from a heel spur is worse on walking and standing. Thirdly, Achilles tendinitis is another prominent cause of heel pain. Achilles tendinitis is the inflammation of the achilles tendon – a band of tissue that connects the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone. Heel pain can also occur due to rheumatoid arthritis – an autoimmune disease affecting the small joints of the body. It leads to inflammation, pain, stiffness and deformity (in very chronic cases) in affected joints. Lastly, heel pain can arise from gout. Gout is a disease arising from high uric acid levels. When uric acid gets deposited in various body joints, it leads to marked pain, tenderness and swelling.

Advantage of Homeopathic Treatment

Homeopathic medicines are highly effective in treating heel pain. Heel pain from inflammation of joints/tendons/fascia, high uric acid, bone spurs are all curable with natural Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines for heel pain are very safe and carry no risk of adverse side-effects. They are helpful in both acute and chronic heel pain. They act at the root to stop recurrence of the disease process. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the pain is completely eradicated. Homeopathic medicines can be safely used among persons of all age groups to treat heel pain.

Recommended Homeopathic Medicines for Heel Pain

The top four recommended Homeopathic medicines for heel pain are Rhus Tox, Aranea Diadema, Calcarea Fluor and Colchicum. Rhus Tox is effective for heel pain from tendinitis, plantar fasciitis as well rheumatoid arthritis. Rhus Tox is also one of the best Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from over straining, over stretching the structures of the feet as from prolonged standing and running. Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor form the most effective Homoeopathic prescription for heel pain from spurs. Colchicum is the most suitable among Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from gout.

Homeopathic medicines for heel pain

Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – Top Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from plantar fasciitis

Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla are two wonderful Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from plantar fasciitis. Rhus Tox works well when over stressing, over stretching, tearing of plantar fascia leads to heel pain. The pain in the heel gets worse with every step as one starts walking, but gradually decreases as the person continues to walk. Pulsatilla is one of the most useful Homeopathic medicines for heel pain where pain in the heel is worse in the morning time and when rising from a seat.

Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – Effective Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from spurs

Effective Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from heel spur (calcaneal spur) are Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor. Aranea Diadema is one of the best Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from spurs. It is indicated for boring, digging type of pain in the heel from bony outgrowths. Numbness in the heel may be alternated with pain in a few cases. Calcarea Fluor is highly helpful in dissolving bony spurs in the heel. Calcarea Fluor is a natural medicine which has shown excellent results in heel spur cases.

Rhus Tox, Ruta and Ledum Pal – Best Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from achilles tendinitis

Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from achilles tendinitis are Rhus Tox, Ruta and Ledum Pal. Rhus Tox and Ruta are wonderful Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from achilles tendinitis and can be used where heel pain appears from overuse or injury to the achilles tendon. Over-stretched, over-strained achilles tendon leading to inflammation and heel pain can also be treated effectively with Rhus Tox and Ruta. These medicines help reduce pain, tenderness and stiffness in the heel from inflamed achilles tendon. Ledum Pal is the best suited among Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from achilles tendinitis in cases where the pain ascends upwards to the legs.

Rhus Tox and Bryonia – Top grade Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis

Rhus Tox and Bryonia figure among the best Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Both are equally effective for rheumatic pain in the heels. Rhus Tox is prescribed when marked pain in the heels is felt while resting. Walking relieves pain in such cases. Marked stiffness in the heel is also felt. Rhus Tox is also the best prescription for rheumatic heel pain episodes that get worse in cold weather, during the winter. Bryonia is one of the most effective Homeopathic medicines for heel pain indicated in cases where the pain worsens with movement and gets better by taking rest. Pressure also worsens the heel pain in such cases. Swelling and heat in the heels is also felt.

Colchicum and Lycopodium – Wonderful Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from gout

Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from gout are Colchicum and Lycopodium. Colchicum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from gout where swelling is present along with acute pain. The pain gets worse with movement and touch. Lycopodium, on the other hand, is the most effective among Homeopathic medicines for heel pain from gout which is chronic in nature. A person who needs prescribing Lycopodium will have severe pain in the heel from uric acid deposits. The pain gets worse with each step. Pain while walking feels like a stone pressing under the heel.

Comments

1. Gargi Verma says:

Hello Dr.

My name is Gargi from California, USA. I have questions about treatment for heel spur.
    Last year I had an xray and my doctor told me that I have calcaneal heel spur and asked to think about surgery. I was limping with my left foot and had lot of pain and frustrations. I did some research and did self medications and took Ezorb tablets which is Calcium aspartate anhydrous. Fortunately, I stopped limping and my left and right foot were compeletly cured and no issues at all since then.
    Now, for last 3-4 months, my right foot again pains in the same heel spur area. I am still continuing ezorb and vitamin D3. I am still getting pain and right foot is limping. Is there a way to dissolve my heel spur and get some treatment? I was reading lot of articles about homeopathy medicines but do not know which one to take. My entire heel area pains very badly. Every time, I tried to site and after some time, get up and set my foot on the ground, it pains and limping for sometime and again alright and again pains. Please advice and guide me which medicine should help.
    I am providing my email which is the best way to contact instead of phone because of time zone.

2. Rama Shankar Bhagat says:

डां साहब नमस्कार मैं दो साल से एडी़ के दर्द से परेशान हूँ एडी़ के सन्धि पास जब कुर्सी पर एक या दो घंटे बैठ जाता हूँ तो सूजन (फुल) जाता है रात में सो लेने के बाद सुबह में ठीक हो जाता है पैर के दोनों घुटने में भी दर्द रहता है मुख्य रूप से तीन 1 heel & ankle pain 2 heel swelling 3 knee pain

3. Ajit Kumar Mallick says:

Respected Dr. Sharma,
    My daughter is 41 yrs and overweight. She is no suffering from spur with with pain little above right heel and below ankle. Which homeopathic medicine she should take. Is it ARANEA DIADEMA or CALCAREA FLOUR OR ANY OTHER? Kindly advisee.

4. Sheo Kumar Bharti says:

Hello Dr . Sharma,
    I am Shiv Kumar Bharti, I am suffering from joint pain from last three years. I have taken so many treatment in allopathic by many doctors but i don’t get any relief. Now i am using homeopathy . May I request to please suggest the best medicine for relief of joint pain.
    Shiv Kumar Bharti

5. Shilpa Ghosal says:

Sir good evening! I have heel pain on my leg feet since last 9 months. At the time when I wake up in the morning, I unable to walk properly as if I m a lame. Then after some time it gets normal. Still I have an acute pain. Moreover, the worst part is, I m feeling that my right leg is also getting the pain day by day. Please help Sir!

6. beautyful work

7. Hemant Kapur says:

I have pain on left heel while walking and standing. While sleeping and sitting there is no pain since last 4/6 weeks. I am 74 having good Health & Very Active. Some times the Pain reduces on its own and sometimes its kind nagging pain while moving around.
    Care to suggest A Homeo Medicine which can treat effectively.
    Regards.

8. P Krishna Mohan says:

Sharmaji Namaskar.
    My wife is now 51 years. Since two months she had bad left heel. Kindly suggest best homeo medicine for her. Kindly mention the potency and duration.

Thanku Sir,
    P Krishna Mohan

9. Easin Khan,Old Malda,Malda. W.B says:

when Uric acid pertained for heel pain? give me a good suggestion .

10. ayesha warsi says:

i have heel pain and stiffness in both heel plz prescribe me medicine

11. surendra singh negi says:

Dear sir ,
    since long time I am suffering Heel pain .Digital X-RAY Report show pain is due to the bone size increase
    pl help me I am 60 years old uric acid is normal.

12. I have calcaneal spur plantar fascitis in heels
    Please help

13. K K SARAWAGI says:

Dear Dr. Sharma,

I have pain on left side of my left thigh while walking and standing. While sleeping and sitting there is no pain. Since the last one week, I am having pain in my left heel also.

I request you to kindly advise me homoeo remedy for the same. I have been given Pregab M 75 allopathic medicine which I am taking since last 20 days once daily. This has not worked at all. I am a diabetic patient since 25 years and my age is 66 years. I am taking insulin both times since last one year. Earlier, I had tried homoeo and ayurvedic medicines for diabetes alongwith allopathic medicines. Only allopathic medicne could control my diabetes so long. Now my diabetes is under control and I request you to kindly advise medicines for left side of thigh pain and heel pain.
    Thanks & Regards

14. Avadhesh kumar says:

Sir me calcarea flour f6 air rhustox 30 potency ko lagatar 15 din she heel spur ke case me le raha hun koi vishesh fayda nahi ho raha an bhi subah uthakar chala nahi jata hai kafi der take chalne ke bad pair jameen par aa pata hai pair Upar kar lu to ruk ruk kar dard ka fluctuations (lapakan parhati rahti hai mujhe salah deejye air medicine bataye

15. Ashok Kanaujia says:

Sir Mau Ashok Kanaujia suffreing with full edi and toe pain last 5years si many Medicine taken but not got any responce till now presently severe pain contnue age 55 and colour fair please suggest suitable Medicine.

16. Sovon Mandal says:

I have suffring form left hill pain last 6 month.The pain in the heel gets worse with every step as one starts walking, but gradually decreases as continues to walk and pain in the heel is worse in the morning time and when rising from a seat. I have tasted my Blood for uric its 6.37.
    Please Recommend Homeopathic Medicines for my problem.

17. D .C.kar says:

Hello Sir. I have pain in upper part of foot also in heel.sometime feel pain in dorsal part of foot which is very distressing. Ist movement is trouble le some after that feel better. But always feel pain on updet p art of foot. Sparking in nature. Pl what medicine Shall otake and what is the reason of pain. D.C.Kar.

• D .C.kar says:

Is the pain due to calcaneum spour or other reason as pain is mostly feel dorsal portion of feet.but in heel also

18. jk jauhari says:

Dear Dr,
    I have heel pain with calcarious spur. What should be dose of Arenea diadema 30 drops and calcarea flour?

• My daughter aged 4 years has heel pain since 2 years. She gets swelling in area between heel and toe that is the arch area. Sice 4 months ther is contstant swelling. Kindly recommend medicnes and dosage.

19. Sandeep Khadekar says:

I am suffering FROM HEAVY HILL PAIN AND DNS (NOSE BLOCKAGE ).. PLEASE GUIDE AND PRESCRIPTION..

20. Subrata Mondal says:

Dear Sir,

In the year 1995 one small white spot of 0.5 inch diameter was observed. Immediately doctor intervention was sought and he detected it as Hansen’s disease. Full coarse of treatment for a period of 18 months were given and it became ok. One year later after the treatment was over my pareneal nerve of both the leg gradually started becoming weak which forced to drag both my foot during walking, because I was unable to raise my toe for proper loco-motor action. A full blown foot drop problem got developed since 2005. I am still carrying that with its worse effect. I had tried it many places, for its recovery but fate never turned up for me. Therefore, I am conveying my pain, may be by God’s grace, to you for a solution. Who knows that you may be my the very God to me. Rest is with you. Looking forward hearing from you very soon.

Subrata Mondal