Top 10 Homeopathic Medicines for Hydrocele

Hydrocele involves collection of fluid around the testicle. This leads to swelling in scrotum. Hydrocele can be congenital i.e. a child may be born with hydrocele or it may develop later in life. The causes of hydrocele developing late in life are inflammation or injury within the scrotum. The person with hydrocele primarily complains of painless swelling in the scrotum. In some cases, pain, redness and a dragging sensation in the scrotum may also be present. Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele, if started well in time, can save a person from surgery and related side-effects. homeopathic medicines for hydrocele

Homeopathic Medicines for Hydrocele

Hydrocele, which is considered a surgical condition in the conventional mode of treatment, can be treated effectively with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele are of natural origin, making them safe for use among children as well as adults. They do not carry any toxic side-effects. Homeopathic medicines help reduce swelling in the scrotum as well as any associated symptoms such as pain or dragging sensation.

Recommended Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele include Rhododendron, Digitalis, Arnica and Pulsatilla. Among these medicines, Rhododendron is useful for hydrocele both from birth or acquired later in life. Swelling in scrotum is present in such cases and may be attended with drawing or contusive pain in the testicles. People with this condition may complain of a crushed feeling in the testicles as well. Homeopathic medicine Digitalis is helpful for hydrocele with marked dropsical swelling of scrotum. The scrotum seems like a bladder filled with water. Bruised pain may accompany the condition in such cases which will respond well to Digitalis. Homeopathic medicine Arnica is well indicated for hydrocele arising from trauma or injury. There is swelling of scrotum with bruised, sore pain. Pulsatilla is considered one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele with burning and aching pain in scrotum together with swelling.

1. Arnica and Conium – For Hydrocele caused by injury

The best medicines for hydrocele caused by injury are Arnica and Conium. Hydrocele caused by blows, falls, contusions, accidents, and trauma all respond very well to Homeopathic medicine Arnica. Arnica is indicated for hydrocele caused by trauma of both recent and remote origin. The testicles get swollen and take on a bluish-red appearance in cases where Arnica will prove the most effective among Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele. The condition is further characterised by marked sore, aching and bruised pain. Homeopathic medicine Conium is helpful in hydrocele of traumatic origin, with sharp, cutting pains in the scrotum, testes and spermatic cord making it one of the popular Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele.

2. Berberis Vulgaris, Nux Vomica and Clematis – For Hydrocele with Pain

Helpful medicines for hydrocele with pain are Berberis Vulgaris, Nux Vomica and Clematis. Berberis Vulgaris is helpful for hydrocele with smarting, burning type of pain. It is also indicated for stitching pain in the testicles and scrotum from hydrocele. Nux Vomica is considered one of the most appropriate Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele with drawing, sharp or constricting pain while Clematis is one of the best Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele with bruised, burning and sore pain in testicles. The pain may extend from the testicles to abdomen in certain cases.

3. Clematis and Rhododendron – For Hydrocele, right and left sided

Clematis is one of the most effective medicines for hydrocele of the right side. A person in need of Homeopathic medicine Clematis experiences bruised pain in the scrotum and testes. Burning pain and soreness may also be felt in the testes and spermatic cord. Pain from the testes may extend to the abdomen. To treat hydrocele of the left side, Rhododendron is an excellent choice among Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele. Rhododendron is indicated when the left testicle is swollen and painful. Drawing, contusive or crushing pain is felt in the testicle on the left side. Pain from the testicle may extend to the thighs or abdomen.

4. Abrotanum, Pulsatilla and Rhododendron – For Hydrocele which is Congenital

The most wonderful medicines for hydrocele where the condition is present from birth are Abrotanum, Pulsatilla and Rhododendron. All three are extremely effective and capable in treating congenital hydrocele. These medicines are of natural origin and entirely safe for use among children.

Comments

1. Sumesh Bhardwaj says:

Sar mujhe 10 sal se hydrocele ki problem hai mera right wala testicle mein Pani hai Sujan bhi hai pain bhi hota hai iska ilaaj bataiye meri age 42 hai

2. Suriya S says:

Sir i am suriya 36 years old male, my scrotum is swell but there is no pain. I want to reduce the swelling in my scrotum. I requesting you to kindly suggest me some medicans.

3. J P Reddy says:

Sir I am from Hyderabad. I have been suffering from leaking of some kind of water like fluid from my scrotum for the last one year on and off.There is also swelling over pennies skin. It sometimes leads pain.

• 62 yr old male, RT testicle has been inflamed with hydrocele for over 6 months and is getting larger (almost softball size!); with pain increasing. Very uncomfortable to deal with obviously… not really wanting surgery, and if surgery is done… will it happen again??

4. Kundan kumar says:

शर 4 या 5 ईयर फुला है चोट लगने से pless शर

5. Md vahid ansari says:

Mujhe 3 years, se hydrocile problem h eska koi ilaaz hai kiya,, right side wala bada hogya hai

6. Sanjay Kumar saini says:

Hello sir, my father 75 yr suffering from hydrocele 3yr back. We consult MD Dr surgeon he suggestus for operation USG report shows RT teste clear fluid 200cc and Lt 50cc clear fluid with normal. Is it curable or not by Hemeo .if plz suggest the medicine. I just watching yr vedio. I AM from Sonepat village.

7. Kishan Verma says:

सर मैने 5 महीने पहले वेरिकोसिल बाया अंड कोस का करवाया था
    अब दोनों अंडकोष में हाइड्रसिल है
    कौनसी दवाई बेस्ट है
    बताओ सिर
    Plz

8. SWARUP SARKAR says:

Goodevening Sir..
    I am Swarup Sarkar 40 years age Married,suffering with right side hydrocele problem from last 6 years after my varicocele operation.no pain only big swelling is there and discomfort, feels weight.I have been taken Calcarea flourica 200 from last 5years with doctor consultaion, but size not reduced.big fluid deposition I felt.which medicine will be best for my right side hydrocele cure.Thanks in advance.

9. Subhranath Daw says:

How to connect??

10. Kailash Agrawal says:

Mujhe lagbhag 10 salon.se left side hydrocele me swelling hai , write side ki goli chhoti hai or left side ki goli bari hai. Upai bataye. Homeopathic medicine me ilaz hai kaya.

11. fernandez says:

When a hernia/ or tastes 16 years old or Hydrocele caused by injury LEFT SIDE A operation conducted in left side when my 37 years old –
    but 1/2 years the swelling coming again [39 years old].
    Now – my 62 years old left side swelling – but no pain – have no pain but I am very uncomfortable all the times. Please suggest Homeo – [ Stroke patient – 9 years]

12. Ran Vijay Kumar Charan says:

I have a hydrocele on right side. But no pain and it is heavy in nature. It is since 30 years. Please suggest a medicine.

• Shailesh parikh says:

• Khan Hamid Raza Lohani says:

I am 55 years old. My left testicle inflammed since 16 years. There is no pain at all but weight is increasing month by month since last 2 years.
      Is there any homoeopathic medicine which can protect me from surgery. Please advise me.
      Khan H. R. Lohani

• Parmindar saroj says:

Sonu graphic kar aaya hun aur hydrocele Hua Hai left andkosh mein sar uska ilaj bataiye sir please

13. shankar prasad sinha says:

hernia operation conducted in left side in 2011.swelling with pain started in august 2020 in left testicle .pain relived by homeopath meudicine within two days but swelling remained there despite homeopath medicine .swelling enlarged without sensation and now it’s size will be around 300grams.please suggest about it’s remedy.Thanks

14. Nabi Hassan says:

Hi i am suffring from hydrocel of right side,it becone large since two years i fell dicomfart every time ,it becsme harder like stone but no pain in it ,pleas give sugetion i am not interesting in operation.i need med treatment.plese suggest

15. Banwari Lal says:

I have hydrocele of left side which medicine should I take

16. S.N.Khataniar says:

I am having hydtocele for last one year on my right side.Size increases during day time & decreases when I remain on rest.Size of hydrocele on left side is small.I need natural remedies from your end.I am a male person & I want to produce childs, so confirm whether thete is any side effect or no regarding fertility.

17. Shreya roy says:

My baby is 2yrs 6mnths old.His left side is a small hydrocele. How can I treat him by using homeopathy medicine.

18. RAKESH KUMAR GUPTA says:

Sar mujhe hydrogen ki dikkat hai

19. Gourisankar Pallob says:

I am having hydrocele on the right side. I have no burning pain and soreness . the size of left one is very small like a marble ball of 1.5 inch in diameter & the right one is 6 times of left one. I feel only uneasy.
    I seek your advice .

20. hii
    mara one side testis big hoo gaya hii uska ealaj batta

• अंकित says:

मेरा दाहिनी साइड का अंडकोष काफी बढ़ गया है कोई सही दवा या ट्यूब बतादीजिय आपकी महान कृपा होगी