Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis

Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis

Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis

Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis

If you feel the need to urinate very often and pain accompanies frequent urination, you may be suffering from Prostatitis. It’s a medical term that refers to inflammation of the prostate gland. The reasons could be two-fold: bacterial infection or non-bacterial origin that can be acute and chronic. The symptoms in both acute and chronic Prostatitis are similar, but are less severe in chronic cases. Acute Prostatitis is a medical emergency. The main symptoms are frequent urination that gets worse in night hours, the urgent desire to pass urine, difficulty in urinating, pain in pelvic region or genitalia or in back and burning urination. Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, fever and chills. Homeopathic medicines offer a very effective treatment for various Prostatic troubles, including enlargement and Prostatitis.Homeopathic treatment for prostatitis can greatly help in Acute conditions and can also provide cure for chronic prostatitis.The Homeopathic remedies for prostatitis are made of natural substances and are completely safe, without any side effect.

Homeopathic Treatment for Prostatitis

The Homeopathic mode of treatment offers a very effective cure for various prostatic affections, including enlargement and Prostatitis. There are a wide range of natural Homeopathic medicines that can help in treating Prostatitis, but the medicine selection for every patient depends on the particular symptoms. The first aim of Homeopathic medicines for Prostatitis patients isto provide relief from acute symptoms, and then the natural Homeopathic remedies work to root out the chronic problem.

Top Natural Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis

Apis Mellifica: Best Homeopathic remedy for frequent and burning urination

Apis Mellifica is one of the top natural Homeopathic remedies for Acute Prostatits. It is suitable for patients of Prostatitis who have a frequent desire to pass urine, but the process leads to burning pain. There is difficulty in retaining urine even for a few seconds. A few patients also describe the pain as burning and stinging in nature. The urine passed is usually scanty. Some patients needing Homeopathic medicine Apis Mellifica may also describe the pain as burning and smarting while passing the last drops of urine. The colour of urine is dark. Apis Mellifica is also a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for providing relief from the burning sensation and the quantity of urine increases from its scanty nature. Thirst most of the times decreases in persons requiring Apis Mellifica.

Cantharis: Homeopathic medicine for urine with burning sensation and drop by drop passage

Cantharis is a natural Homeopathic medicine that is of great help in treating cases of Prostatitis where the urine is passed with a burning sensation and in drops. The burning sensation is felt before, during and even after passing urine. Extreme scalding is felt in all three stages: before, during and after the act of micturition or passing urine. The desire to pass urine is almost constant but it passes drop by drop. Blood may also pass in urine. So, burning, smarting, scalding micturition with urine coming out in drops is a clear guide to use Cantharis.

Nitric Acid: Homeopathic remedy for burning and offensive urine in Prostatitis

Natural Homeopathic medicine Nitric Acid proves to be best cures for prostatitis , where the urine emits a highly offensive odour along with burning in urethra during its passage. The urine passed is scanty with a strong and highly offensive smell. The urge to empty the bladder is frequent but urine is scanty in quantity. The stream of urine is also thin. The urine feels cold on passing. Pus discharges from urethra may be noted in a few patients.

Thuja: one of the top Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis ,when there is urge to pass urine quickly

Thuja is the appropriate natural Homeopathic remedy for patients of Prostatits who are unable to control urine with a sudden desire to empty the bladder quickly. The patient has to hasten and rush to pass urine. The urine may also be passed involuntarily at night. The patient needing Thuja may have a history of gonorrhoea and syphilis affection that is maltreated or suppressed. Foamy-cloudy urine or mucus in urine may be present in high levels.

Chimaphila: Homeopathic Remedies for Prostatitis with retention of urine

For Acute Prostatitis cases where urine is retained, Chimaphila is the ideal natural Homeopathic remedy. The person has difficulty and severe pain while passing urine. A peculiar position of standing with feet wide apart and stooping in forward direction may help to pass a little urine with much straining. Burning and scalding during urine may be noticed. And whatever urine is passed contains ropy mucus and blood.

Natural Homeopathic remedies for Prostatitis with Burning

A huge number of natural Homeopathic medicines prove to be useful to control burning urination in Prostatitis cases. The best Homeopathic medicines among them are Cantharis, Sarsaparilla, Apis Mellifica and Staphysagria. The ideal Homeopathic medicines out of these are recommended depending upon the point when the burning is felt the most during the process of passing urine. The point refers to before, during or after urination. Cantharis is the appropriate Homeopathic remedy when the burning is felt before, during and after urination. Sarsaparilla is recommended when the burning is felt at the conclusion of urination. Apis is used when only the last few drops are scalding in nature. And Staphysagria is the effective Homeopathic cure for the peculiar symptom of burning sensations when not passing urine i.e.in the spare time between urinating.

Homeopathic remedies for Prostatitis with Frequent Urination

Homeopathic remedies for prostatitis are very effective in controlling the frequency of passing urine in Prostatitis cases, the natural Homeopathic medicines that are helpful are Sabal Serrulata, Lycopodium and Pulsatilla. Sabal Serrulata is one of the very popular Homeopathic remedies for prostatic troubles, including enlarged prostate and inflamed prostate. Sabal Serrulata is the best Homeopathic medicine for dealing with the problem of frequent urination at night in patients with Prostatitis. Difficulty in passing urine is also noted in such patients. Lycopodium is a Homeopathic remedy that is very beneficial when frequent and difficult urination is accompanied by backache. The backache may get some relief after passing urine. Much straining is needed to pass urine. Here also the frequency may be felt mostly during night hours.Homeopathic remedy Pulsatila is considered as one of the best herbal remedies for prostatitis.Pulsatilla is of great help when the urge to pass urine frequently is felt on lying down. Pain and burning while urinating are also present.

Homeopathic remedies for Prostatitis with scanty and incomplete passage of urine

Natural Homeopathic remedies for prostatitis that are helpful remedies for scanty and incomplete urination are Cantharis, Nitric Acid and Solidago. Cantharis is mainly selected as a Homeopathic remedy for scanty urine being passed along with extreme burning sensations. Scanty urine with blood also marks an important guiding feature for using Cantharis. Nitric Acid is a Homeopathic medicine that is very beneficial when urine is scanty and dark with high offensiveness. Solidago is another very significant Homeopathic medicine that can even replace the use of catheter in patients who have incomplete passage of urine with retention. But the peculiar characteristic symptom that guides its use is clear and offensive urine whenever it is passed. Pain in passing urine is also marked for use of Homeopathic medicine Solidago.

Comments

1. Sir I m suffering from frequent urination in night and some pelvic and anus pain

In ultrasound hypoechoic parenchyma shown but no major growth

Kindly suggest

2. Greetings Respected Sir
    This is abc from Hisar Haryana, I am badly suffering from chronic Prostatitis and cystitis as diagnosed by the urologist after the systoscopic investigation.

Kindly suggest me best homeophic Medine for the above said i.e. burning sensation of prostate gland, poor stream of urine, congested prostate and cystitis.

Looking for your helpful response at the earliest, please.

My age is 39
    Height 5-6″
    Sitting Job

3. dr. sharma,
    suffering frm chronic prostate infections. I feel recurring UTI with burning sensation after urination. ED sometimes nd pre mature ejaculation.. Dr. gave Thuja oc 1 m but with no results.. plz help

4. Bharat sharma says:

Doctor sahab
    Namaskaar
    Mujhe urine ki to thori dikkat hai . Lekin esa mahsus hota hai jese kisi ball par betha raha hu . Pelvic pain thoda thoda bana rahta hai . Mera prostate bhi 35 cc hai .
    Aap homeopathy medicine batane ki kripa kare .
    Bharat

5. SHAFIQ MIAN says:

Dr. Sharma,
    First time in june 2018. I spontaneously saw blood in my urine, a series of tests including urine, ct scan and cystoscopy travel no infection, urologist still put me to antibiotics than for two months I remained normal, than I again saw blood in urine and after that for the first time I had burning after urination.
    Now it’s over 2 months that I am taking antibiotics and analgesics but no relief to burning after urination. The burning is consistent , Urologist is of the opinion that I have chronic prostatitis without infection and it is only inflammation of prostatitis and no infection. I am sick of taking antibiotics for extended period of times, please advise.

6. I have severe pain in the area between the scrotum and anus .
    I have serve pain after ejaculation around my penis and my perineum which last for 5 days .
    l have waist pain and pain in my inner thigh severe one.
    I am asexually weak and I was having discharge but now due the use of antibiotics the discharge has stopped .
    my doctor said he is treating me for UTI l have use the antibiotics for one month but still the pain is increasing gradually .. pls can any doctor help me?

• @Ernest

hope you are keeping well, i have dealt with prostatitis and other problems related to reproductive system. Spent 8 crazy months in pain and worry, used several antibiotics and visited 7 to 8 urologists but no relief. until Almighty directed me to a homeopathic practitioner, even after one month of homeopathic treatment i started coming back to life. So stop worrying yourself and find some homeopathic practitioner in your area. Good Luck

• Suffering with burning and pain after urination. Pain and burning sensation standing long after urination. Facing this problem from 4 months. Used allopathic medicine some relief only. Plz suggest

• Shuvro Nath says:

Can you shareYOUR experience dear?

• Rawal kumar says:

I m suffering frm pain between scrotum n anus,during erection penis and pelvis area. I also feel the urge to urinate frequently.Urologists diagnosed me with prostatitis.Blood tests are normal.RGU test shows urethra normal.PSA was also vidin prescribed limit.Many intravinous n oral antibiotics were executed bt to no affect.ultra sound shows no abnorality.Prostate is 38 cc.Plz help me.I hav e lost quality of life.
      3 yrs back tumour was detected in my urine bladder which was removed.ultrasound shows no extra growth in urinal bladder nw.

7. Arvind kunwar says:

I have uti from last 4 years it’s klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria, I feel wired in inflammation at the tract area ( at root of scrotum to prostate ) but not in prostate area..
    in beginning it was in prostate but not now please help..

• @arvind kunwar

8. P. Sadagopan says:

Dear Dr, I have elevated PSA of 13.48. Latest urine culture shows no growth . whereas ultrasound shows Grade I faty lever, Prostatomegaly grade III with prostatic calcification prominent blader wall thickness measuring 3.2 mm non distended prostate appears enlarged in size 31 cc significant residual urine voluem of 73 cc after antibiotic treatment and urmax my urine flow is now normal but night time passage of urine 4 times . I am 74 years old senior citizens, What kind of homepathic medicines amongst the above may kindly be chosen and advised for which I shall be grateful to you sir.

• chandrashekhar says:

i am 72 years of age i am having prostate problem from 2011 my psa level is 15.8 and size 84 gm i have gone thru prostate biopsy in 2015 which was negative again recently igot CONTARST MRI DONE this was also negative in june 2019.
      i am taking Flotrol 10 mg once and Prostonium drops 3 to 4 times a day the flow has improved .i have to get up once or twice in the night for urinating very rarely i get burning sensation during passing the urine. i have observed some delay in starting the urine.AIIMSdoctors have diagonised it as prostaitis and does not recommend operation but to continue with Flotrol 10 mg .
      can you pl suggest some other homeopathic medicine for my problem.,

9. ENAM Quadery says:

With due respect,Dr sharma,I Enam Quadery convey my gratitute towards your sincere presentation about homeopathy remedies and cure.Actually my age is 62 male,and I am suffering from low pressure in urination ,with frequent urination.PSA is 3.5,slightly enlarge prostate ,and now I am taking Sabal Serulata 10 drops with water,two times after meal.Now how long I have to take this, is there any harm inside me.I am taking antihypertensive medicine also.Pl suggest is there any another option of homeopathy.with regards.

10. Gurdayal Sharan says:

Sir
    I m suffering from burning after urination.prostate is 28 mg. It is abt 2 months, sometimes there is no burning but sometimes it burn. At nught I go once or twice to urinate but ni burnung felt.two minths back I had very very spicy food for 3 days and during that time doc also changed my medicine for bp to telma H. the byrning start ftom those 3 days.I dont hv any pain anywr in the body,flow if urine is fine.no smell urine routine ok.no sex for 1 year.panis cheked by skin spl found it fine. Burning is not severe but sometimes in the day it is there. I m drinking lot of water and urinating frequently and out of 10 times 5 times Ifeel like burning.pl suggest

11. Sir if I no do sex between 15 days than be come pain once the pain come than I feel do urine and toilet after that many pain what kind of problem this and what remedies I can sir please let me know sir thanks

12. Namaskar dr Sharma I have Pai on testicular and frequent urination problem since 1 year it started all of a sudden tried all kind of medicine but no big relief kindly advice

13. gilmore says:

I have taken a lot of antibiotic, it relieves my symptoms in short time, but when I stop the medication, the symptom came back. I was wondering if I should recommend Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill from what I’ve been reading for a while is that it’s a top supplement and helps 75% of men suffering with chronic prostatitis. Maybe give it a go and see if it helps. I’ve been seeing people recommend Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill, if you can find them in China. I just got 3 bottles of Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill and will start them next month and see what happens.

• saad khan says:

what is the result of Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill for prostatitis?
      i am also a prostatitis patient for 2-3 years

14. Hayden0 says:

I know a home remedy named diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, it’s herbal medicine. Since antibiotics didn’t keep working on my symptoms, I searched new naturally herbal remedy, until now, it works well on me, since my prostatitis has been really a long time, it’s suggested to treat for a longer time. share to help each other who has prostatitis, which is really painful disease.

15. respected sir
    sir doc boltae hai mere ko chronic prostatitis ki problem hai
    sir meri age =27 hai 2 years sae problem face kr rha hu
    aaj tk 10 to 12 doc change kr chuka hu
    allopathy medi khai h par koi b solution nhi mila
    ik month prostate ki massage b kri
    bs sir ismae urine symtoms change hote rhtae hai
    plsz sir koi solution btyooo
    mere thodi thodi dar baad urine aata h or urine ka flow b km ho gya hua hai

16. What is the correct dosage for homeopathic for prostate please thankyou

17. Dear Dr. Sharma,

I have pain in my prostate which increase after urination. Sometimes I feel some stiff thing at the area of prostate. I am 43 years of age. I have sex desire and observe erectile dysfunction at the time of intercourse.

Thanks and Regards,

Sarwar

18. Balbir Singh says:

Sir
    I am suffering from prostate.my prostate is 30 mm and grade -1.i feel pressure at one urine in bladder.my ps.a. is 1.72. when I go for urination I feel pressure of toilet and pass gas first then urine come.please send me name of medicine. I am taking R 25 of recwerg

19. Balbir Singh says:

Sir
    I am suffering from prostate.my prostate is 30 mm and grade -1.i feel pressure at one urine in bladder.my pass is 1.72. when I go for urination I feel pressure of toiletand pass gas first then urine come.

20. Manoranjan das says:

As per my doctor I have chronic prostatitis past 4 yrs no English medicine is working can you suggest me the best homeowners medicine