Homeopathic Remedies For Excessive Sweating

Excessive sweating can not only be an embarrassment, but it also leads to having a very uncomfortable feeling. Excessive sweating, in fact, is a medical condition and is termed hyperhidrosis. When there is excessive sweating over the entire body and not just the chest, upper torso and back, it is called generalized hyperhidrosis. Excessive sweating on specific parts is called focal hyperhidrosis. The normal events that leave a person perspiring are physical exertion and exposure to heat. The medical conditions associated with high perspiration include fever, thyroid gland dysfunction, tuberculosis, and menopause. In some persons, emotional factors like anxiety and fear play a leading role. When excessive sweating is associated with bad odor, it is referred to as bromhidrosis. Homeopathic medicines for excessive sweating are completely safe and treat the problem for good. homeopathic medicines for excessive sweating

Homeopathic Medicines for Excessive Sweating

Persons suffering from increased or excessive sweating can hugely benefit from the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Those suffering from excessive sweating are in the habit of using antiperspirants to tackle the problem. But this is just a temporary, short-term measure and is not a treatment at all. It just suppresses the problem. Natural remedies for excessive sweating, on the other hand, ensure that the problem is eradicated from its root. With the use of the most suitable medicines, excessive sweating can be properly treated. While selecting the medicine which works best for each individual, the site of increased sweat, its association with bad smell and the causative factor are given high importance. Along with these symptoms, the constitutional features — both physical and mental symptoms — are also given equal importance to prescribe the most efficient remedy for each individual.

1. Calcarea Carb: For Excessive Sweating on Scalp

Calcarea Carb is the top natural remedy for profuse sweating on the scalp. The persons who can greatly benefit from the use of Calcarea Carb have high perspiration on the scalp. Even while sleeping, there is profuse sweating on the scalp, leaving the pillow extremely wet. Calcarea Carb helps in controlling the sweat of scalp. Apart from excessive sweat on the scalp, a few constitutional symptoms for selecting Calcarea Carb are sensitivity to cold air and the extreme desire for boiled eggs. A few persons needing Calcarea Carb may have a craving for strange things like chalk, lime, and pencils. Calcarea Carb is also the ideal medicine when excessive sweating has an accompanying symptom: chronic constipation.

2. Silicea: For Excessive Sweating on Feet, Hands and Armpits

Various natural medicines are effective in controlling excessive sweating on hands, feet, and armpits, but Silicea tops the list. Silicea is a very beneficial remedy for controlling sweat of feet, hands and armpits. The sweat is extremely offensive in character. In a few persons, the sweat on the feet has a sour or putrid odour. Silicea is also of great help for persons who have excessive sweating on hands, posing a difficulty in writing and grasping objects. It is also the most appropriate remedy for foul smelling sweat in armpits.

3. Psorinum and Sulphur: For Excessive Sweating on Entire Body

Both Psorinum and Sulphur are the ideal natural remedies for hyperhidrosis with highly offensive odour. Psorinum is very beneficial for persons who cannot tolerate cold air even in hot weather. Sulphur, on the other hand, is best suited for persons who have excessive sweating and are sensitive to heat. Such a person cannot tolerate a hot environment. They also have excessive heat in palms, soles and head with increased sweating. Hot and cold sensitivity remains the basic feature for selecting one out of these two remedies for excessive sweating over the whole body. After selecting the ideal remedy, the worst cases of offensive sweating can be treated.

4. Merc Sol: For Excessive Sweating at Night

Merc Sol is one of the best treatment for sweating profusely over the whole body that worsens at night. The sweat is offensive or sour in nature. Weakness also accompanies profuse sweating. Apart from increased sweating, the other symptoms for persons who can greatly benefit from Merc Sol are an increase in thirst, excessive salivation, and profuse sweating.

5. For Offensive Sweat in Armpits

The best natural medicines for treating offensive armpit sweat are Silicea, Sulphur, Bovista and Hepar Sulph. Silicea is one of the best remedies to get rid of offensive sweat in the armpits. An accompanying symptom is being sensitive to cold air. Sulphur is the suitable remedy for persons with foul armpit sweat who have heated sensations in palms and soles. Garlic-like smelling sweat from armpits may also be treated with Sulphur.
Bovista is the best natural medicine for diminishing onion-like offensive sweat from armpits. Hepar Sulph is of great help in the treatment of foul-smelling sweat from armpits which leaves a yellow stain on clothes.

6. For Offensive Sweat on Feet

The top natural remedies to treat offensive sweating on the feet are Silicea, Sulphur and Graphites. Silicea is the best medicine to get rid of offensive foot sweat. An accompanying symptom can be cold feet with sweat. Sulphur is the ideal medicine for foul sweat on feet with heat in soles of feet. Graphites is the best choice when cracks appear in between toes due to excessive sweating on feet with a foul smell.

Comments

1. Sanjukta kundu says:

Sir, I sweat profusely (head,face back ,chest,arms),can’t do without fan even for 5 minutes,feel very uncomfortable, I sweating all my dress when walk for 5 minutes or less. please solve my problem.

2. Sambhaji shinde says:

Hello sir,
    I sweat all over body specially face, head and scalp. I also have chills and very sesetive to cold. Do you have any solution please reply sir.

3. How to treat too much sweating on face?

4. How do you apply the sulfur and Silicea for armpits

5. Shalini Kapoor says:

Dear Dr Sharma
    My son is 13 year old .He is very bright but sensitive boy .Recently since a year I have noticed that he gets sweaty hand when he is under stress or too excited
    I did the thyroid test which I can share if you require.
    Likes cold drinks / juices.Likes fan and room being cold – cannot tolerate hot weather
    He is nervous in temperament and carries performance anxiety
    Academically above average

6. Hi I’m 55 years female. For years I have dealt with sweating perfusly in my face and chest even when I am sedatary. I remember my grandmother going through the same thing and her saying we were cursed. What kind of homeopathic treatment would you recommend? I don’t want to take any medication

• Hello,
      My 3 year kid sweats alot while sleeping. Especially forehead, head. please suggest how to treat?

• ANAND ATRI says:

Dear Madam, My servant, female,aged 62 years is suffering from Rheumatic Arthritis.Mainly problem is that she finds it very painful to raise her arms even to shoulder level.Normally her right shoulder is more painful than the left. She is basically a chilly patient.

• SARNIKA SAMANTA says:

Sir I am a girl of 11 years old .I am suffering from hypothyroidism and taking medicine eltroxin 50 .Now my palm and sole are sweating . kindly suggest

7. Sir, I am suffering from excessive sweating on feets palm, and armpits since childhood. Please recommend some medicine for permanent treatment.

• Anindya saha says:

Sir, I sweat profusely (head,face back ,chest,arms),can’t do without fan even for 5 minutes,feel very uncomfortable, please suggest homeopathy medicine

• SARNIKA SAMANTA says:

8. Ramesh Anvekar says:

Dr. sharma,
    Good day,
    1 year and eight month old child has excessive sweating problem on head, face and nose. What homeopathic / bio-chemic medicine can be given to child?

9. Can you explain how to apply or use sulfur under the armpits and on hands? Thanks in advance!

10. Rana Hussain says:

Hulloh Honourable Dr Sharma
    I am Rana Hussain a, 60 years oldman 5.9 inches hight
    My weight is 78 KG
    I am a hyperhidrosis and worried about extraordinary excessive sweating.
    My both feet burning too much
    Uneasy to get away from bed in the morning

My blood tests are
    Hemoglobin 124
    Lymphocytes 52
    Triglycerides 456
    Blood sugar level 150 near about since last 1year
    Would You please suggest a Homeo pathic remedy

11. Sir,
    I have a profuse sweatning in head all the time since childhood. I am 42 and could you suggest some medicines?

12. Sourav Sanyal says:

Hello Dr, I am acute and chronic suffering from fatty enlarged liver since childhood. Medical reports say so too. Always bloating, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, skin disease, dandruff chronic, forgetfulness, memory loss, eye problems, short tempered ness, excessive sweating allover, huge stress, old painful memory causing disturbances, insomnia, lack of sleep, disturbed sleep, always wake up with a painful memory, hairloss, hair strands thinning, skin glamour gone, allover a not in good condition look ….suddenly started to get thinner further, muscles are getting weakened and lean, symptoms of little more urination with lots of lather in urine, lack of energy, huge stressed, lots of small red moles on body and more on left hand and left side of body, last year had lichen planus with rashes more on left leg and hip…hair lines are depleting severely ….please suggest to return back to my original place to regain my health full….my age is 47…..my condition got worsened since 2015 since problems in my career started and had to face false allegation and got defamation. I am innocent but had to be a prey to some real crooked dark dirty fellow ruined my career putting me stranded with wife and daughter ..and jobless still….that company did such a campaign against me stopping me to get any job ….

13. jerome ibanez says:

Hello,
    I sweat all over the body in different times during the during the day. I also have chills and very sensitive to cold. Do you have a solution for me?
    Jerome

14. Sir, I am suffering from excessive sweating on feets palm, and armpits since childhood. Please recommend some medicine for permanent treatment.

15. IRENE COOK says:

Thirtyfive years ago I had an overiohysterectomy . Since then I have had excessive scalp sweating and sweating at night. My doctor has been unable to help. Can you suggest something? Irene

16. Nidhi gupta says:

Helo Dr. I m suffering from excessive sweating on my palm nd feet. Sometimes due to excessive sweat my palm swell. Due to sweat i m not able to write. Please suggest me a medicine to cure it.

17. Respected dr
    I am from Pakistan facing hypohidrosis from last 10 years now it’s disturbing me more day by day. Kindly recommend me medicine with potiency.
    Thanks and Regards
    Adeel shah
    E-mail adeelshah1984@gmail.com

• A.Ramakrishnan says:

Sir, My granddaughter at the age of 8,an intelligent and brisk girl is suffering from excessive sweating in the palm,foot and armpits.some foul smell is also noticed.pls refer best Homeopathy medicine for disease.

18. Partha Banerjee says:

Myself Partha Banerjee from West Bengal. my age is 46 years,I am suffering from excessive sweating on scalp while taking food that time feeling very uneasy.one thing I am bolhead.please suggest me best medicine

• Indrani chatterjee says:

My son is 5 years old. His head is sweating excessively during sleep time. Like he just took a bath,due to that he used to suffer from cold. Nowadays his palm and feet is started sweating. Kindly advise.

19. Sriharsha says:

Hi sharma i have sweatings on my hands & foot . can you help me with this how to reduce this problem

20. I have excessive head sweating and am really getting sick of it. I am a 66 y.o. woman. I am heavy-set but even when I was less heavy and exercised regularly, my head would sweat alot upon any exertion.
    Can you recommend a brand of calcarea carb and what dosage I should use?

Thank you.