Top 10 homeopathic Medicines for Low Sperm Count

homeopathic medicines for low sperm count

A low sperm count (medically speaking ) is known as oligospermia. It is one of the major causes resulting in infertility in males. The sperm count of less than 15million/ml of semen is considered oligospermia. A complete absence of sperm is referred to as azoospermia. The various causes behind low sperm count are undescended testes, hydrocele, varicocele, infection (epididymitis, prostatitis, and orchitis) tumors of the male reproductive organs, hormonal imbalance and obstruction of vas deferens. The lifestyle triggers and risk factors for low sperm count are obesity, smoking, and alcoholism that predispose a male towards this condition. Homeopathic medicines for low sperm count provide a non-intrusive, holistic approach to healing by treating not only the symptoms but also the root cause of this form of infertility, without the fear of side-effects. They can be customized to address the specific lifestyle triggers or physiological factors at play in each individual case.

Homeopathic Medicines for Low Sperm Count

The biggest advantage of homeopathic medicines for low sperm count is that they are natural medicines that help in improving the sperm count as well as sperm quality. These homeopathic medicines  for low sperm count are entirely free from any toxic side-effects. They treat the condition in the safest and most harmless way. Homeopathic medicines work by treating the underlying cause behind oligospermia. The homeopathic medicines for low sperm count save a person from harsh medicines like hormonal substitutes that carry a huge risk of adverse side-effects. Homeopathic medicines help in the gentlest way to enhance the sperm count.

The recommended homeopathic medicines for low sperm count are X-Ray, Agnus Castus, Conium, Aurum Met and Rhododendron. X-Ray is a very effective medicine to improve the sperm count when accompanied by general debility, fatigue and low vitality. Agnus Castus is helpful when oligospermia is accompanied with diminished sexual powers (erectile dysfunction). Conium works well to improve sperm count in males having orchitis as the cause. The last medicines i.e. Aurum Met and Rhododendron are helpful for low sperm count wherein hydrocele is the cause.

1. For Low Sperm Count with Orchitis (inflammation of the testes):

The most effective homeopathic medicines for low sperm count with an inflamed testes are Conium, Staphysagria and Rhododendron. Conium is selected when there is swelling and enlargement of the testes. A cutting type of pain is felt in the testes. The testes are also indurated and hardened. Staphysagria is another suitable remedy for oligospermia from orchitis. It is indicated when burning, shooting, tearing or drawing pain is present in the inflamed testes. Staphysagria is also indicated for orchitis following mumps. Persons needing Staphysagria also show constant dwelling on sexual subjects. Last medicine Rhododendron is helpful when there is swelling and severe pain in the testes that worsens from slight touch. Contusive, crushed and drawing pain is felt in the testes along with swelling.

2. For Low Sperm Count Resulting from Hydrocele:

Aurum Met, Rhododendron and Iodum are excellent as homeopathic medicines for low sperm count resulting from hydrocele. Aurum Met is useful for low sperm count with hydrocele. Along with hydrocele, high sex drive and nocturnal pollutions are also present. The use of Rhododendron is considered in hydrocele accompanied with a drawing pain in the testes. The testes are also swollen, painful and drawn up. Iodum is a wonderful remedy when aching, pressing and forceful pain is present with hydrocele.

3. For Low Sperm Count accompanied with Diminished Sexual Power (erectile dysfunction):

Homeopathic medicines Agnus Castus, Caladium and Selenium offer the best treatment for low sperm count accompanied by diminished sexual power in males. Agnus Castus is a prominent remedy for low sperm count with decreased sexual powers. There is inability to attain erections and the genitals are relaxed, shrivelled, cold and flaccid. An aversion to sex is also there. Caladium is suggested for oligospermia with weak sexual powers. The person lacks physical power to have sex although the desire is present. Mental depression may accompany the condition. Caladium is also considered for diminished sexual power from tobacco abuse. And for oligospermia that is accompanied by insufficient, weak and slow erections, homeopathic remedy Selenium is suggested. Selenium is also helpful in a person with low sperm count who has involuntary seminal emissions at night, during urination or stools.

4. For Low Sperm Count accompanied with Varicocele:

The best indicated homeopathic medicines for low sperm count accompanied with varicocele are Arnica, Aurum Met, Hamamelis and Acid Phos. All these are natural remedies to improve sperm count when varicocele is the cause. The medicine needs to be selected from among these four as per the individual case presentation to get desirable results.

5. For Low Sperm count with a history of Excessive Seminal Loss:

Homeopathic medicines Selenium, Acid Phos and Staphysagria are useful medicines for oligospermia with a history of excessive seminal loss. They are considered where a person is given to having involuntary seminal emissions during sleep, during urination and stools. These homeopathic medicines for low sperm count help in improving the sperm quantity as well as the quality of sperms.

Comments

1. Sourabh kumar says:

Dear sir,Meri umr 32 yrs.hai.Vivah ke 3 saal ho chuke hai par baby concieve nhi ho pa rahi h.Dr.ne kaha semen test karaiye.but janb semen collection ke liye maine masturbate kiya to semen one to two drops hi aaya jo test ke liye bhi sahi nhi tha..bachpan me meri masturbate krne ki aadat thi .pr 2-3 sal se ye aadat maine chor di..kripya samadhaan kre.sir

2. Saifullah says:

My age is 33 years. After 12 years of marriage we don’t have any child. My sperm count is 0 the test says there are no living or dead spem count. My physic is very good but I have varicose vain. Please suggest medicine which increase sperm count and motility fastly that we can have child.

3. Somesh Chakraborty says:

My age is 69.I am diabatic patient.My sperm.count is very low.jow to increase.

4. Muhammad Imran says:

Dr sharma please suggest me a medicine for my low superm I will be very thankful to you for your help

5. Shohidul Islam Babul says:

My age is 38 years. After 14 years of marriage we don’t have any child. My sperm count is less than 5 million. My physic is very good but I have varicose vain. Please suggest medicine which increase sperm count and motility fastly that we can have child.

6. Jonas wiafe Akenteng says:

Hello Doctor Sharma,

I married for long time,and as i checked from hospital,they told me i have had low sperm count,please can you help me get good medicine to cover it>
    we hope to hear a reply from you.

regards

7. Noahan Sankatig says:

Hello,
    I am Noahan from Mumbai,32 year old. I am having high cholesterol
    Total cholesterol 282
    HDL is 58
    LDL is 194
    Non HDL 224

Kindly suggest some good medicine and as I have just my marriage life also kindly suggest some good medicine for sperm quality increasing.

Thanks and regards

8. Dear Dr Sharma, before starting treatment my count was 23 m.. Then after different medical and homeo treatment it dropped to 5m.. Now Fsh test is high and left test size is little small.. Sho
    Should I use these medicine

9. D.Raghavendra says:

Iam treat homoeopathic
    Damian’200+Agnus castus200
    Acid phosphatase 200+salenium200
    Regular 3month dose but not increase sperm count

• Dr.M.Saleem says:

You can use this.
      Cobaltum 3x
      Orchitinum 3x
      agnus castus 3x
      there are many medicines for this condition but
      this is a very usefull formula for this problem u can use and contact again after 3 months

10. D.Raghavendra says:

Hello Medium ji
    Iam treat homoeopathic
    Damian’200+Agnus castus200
    Acid phosphatase 200+salenium200
    Regular 3month dose but not increase sperm count

• D.Raghavendra says:

DEAR DOCTOR,
      I AM SUFFERING FROM PREMATURE EJACULATION AND ALSO LOW QUANTITY OF SPERM. PLEASE PRESCRIBE THE BEST MEDICINE FOR ME. THANKS & REGARD.

11. DEAR DOCTOR,

12. Hammad ullah says:

Dear doctor I am Faram Pakistan
    I have prablam of low count sperm I am marad my marad life is 3 year old sir please suggest medicine for my taretment

13. Dear sir,I have married for 4 years but I have not any child.My semen test report nil sperm and only puss found in semen.My testorone level very low and FSH very high.I have found permuture ejeculation,poor lipedo,testical size small ,penis week,curvature type,length less please help me and suggest good medicine for me

14. Sir my sperm is coming little and penis not. Getting more hard I cannot control sex so sperm get daily fall

15. Omkar dixit says:

Hi sir
    My age 23 and I am suffering excessive night fall about 8 year couse my sprem count is very low

16. kuldeep singh says:

Doctor sahb, I m 40 now last year married. my wife is 38 es everything normal. My semen test shows – appearence- milky white, liquefaction tym- 125, ph-8, morphology- normal-94% abnormal-6%, motility (at an hour)- overall-80%, progressive-70%, nonprigressive-10%, immotile-20%, clumping- positive, pus cells- 12-14/hpf, RBC- negative.
    Pls suggest some effective treatment as my wife hasn’t conceived yet.

17. KAMRAN NASEEM says:

DEAR DOCTOR,

18. waqar ahmed says:

Dear
    sir,
    i need your for selection of low sperm and low thickness of sprum my age is about 51 year and since one year i am unable to make intercourse befor that i was normaly living my life.

looking for an early response

19. Nazmul Hasan says:

Sir,I’m 25 years old,sir my testicle is very small and my semen volume is very thin.Sir my penis is not so strong and I’m unable to ejaculate…even time of masturbate,Sir,how can I overcome this?

20. Dr Vijay sharma says:

Sir I have a patient male of age 31 ..married since 3 yes.wifes.report are normal and male has abscence of sperm on sperm count.what do u suggest for him…he had mumps and one testis is lower than other..